Friday, December 27, 2013

Zoya Nail Polish - Mosheen

I came across Mosheen a while ago while at Ulta, and ended up buying it and a few other things because I had a 20% off coupon.  Mosheen is made up of shiny, blue bar glitters and little round iridescent sparkles in a sheer, blue base.





I didn't know over which color to wear Mosheen, so I decided to paint it first then do a French manicure on top. 

The color itself reminds me a bit of the moon shining on snow.

This is Mosheen in indirect light.  There was no sun when I wore this polish, but I bet it would be even more beautiful and sparkling!


At some angles it appeared more clear than blue.

A close up of the bottle.  

I took Mosheen off three days after wearing it and there was no chipping.  It is available from Zoya for $8.  


No comments:

Post a Comment